Life Size Master Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back

Two weeks ago, while waiting for a meeting to surprise a friend, my colleagues and I had discussion about Star Wars and Lord of the Ring. We were conversing about our enthusiasm, fandom of these two. One of them was a huge Star Wars fan. He had quite some collections. The other one was a Lord of the Rings fan, and we had some similar characteristics. And I....  *indecisive* I'm actually into Lord of the Rings more than Star Wars. But I adore Master Yoda for his wise words, perhaps for his green skin :D

Here is Life Size Master Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars V, that I made in 32.5 hours. He's literally my roommate now.

After Colouring

Details

Framed, Master Yoda and I

I can dye my hair now like Luke. My life is almost complete!
Probably going to watch Star Wars,  Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit back-to-back. Yay or nay?


No comments:

Post a Comment